Comment are off
Our Year 13 students are celebrating fantastic results with superlative destinations ahead of them.
We could not be more proud of our students. They are progressing to a wide range of superlative destinations: physics, film production, computer science, journalism, psychology, Russian… Our students’ choices reflect their individuality and we are delighted for them.”
Here are just a few of the many individual successes:
- Alex Taylor, who achieved A*A*A in maths, further maths and physics, will be reading Theoretical Physics and Applied Mathematics at the University of Birmingham.
- Ben Wright achieved A*AB in psychology, English literature and biology and will be reading Journalism at Sheffield University.
- Amrita Panaser, who achieved AAB in history, psychology and sociology, will be reading Psychology at the University of Birmingham.
- Jamie Sadler-Ripley is looking forward to joining the world of computer science after achieving A*A*A in history, sociology and computer science and an A* in his extended project.
- Karisma Takhar achieved ABB in philosophy, English literature and history and will be reading English at the University of Birmingham.
- Rosie Spurr achieved BB Distinction* is history, psychology and business with an A in her extended project. She will be reading Russian at Leeds University.
- Jamie Williams achieved A*AA in further maths, maths and computer science and will be reading maths and computer science at the University of Birmingham.
- Cameron Langston achieved AAB and will be reading Film, Television and Digital Production at Royal Holloway, University of London.